So what could you actually spend $2 billion on that wouldn't be a a complete waste? Well,
- a loaf of bread costs on average $2, so a billion loaves of bread could be bought with all of those greenbacks.
- About 4 million cheap $500 laptops could be bought for schools.
- Over 16,000 full-ride scholarships to Harvard could be given out.
- About 250 water treatment plants could be built in poor nations with bad water supplies.
- 4,000 $500,000 homes could be given to the less fortunate
- 0.023% of the nation's debt could be paid off
- Over 1 million high-quality body armor vests could be purchased for soldiers in our armed forces
- So much more...