- You miss a meeting because you went online to check your e-mail real quick and wound up spending an hour stumbling
- The first thing you do when you wake up is turn on your computer and start stumbling.
- You never use the word stumble to refer to walking.
- You wish there was a thumbs up and down button on your TV remote.
- You actually think of StumbeUpon as a social network.
- You get frustrated because you've see a page twice while stumbling.
- You watch more of the StumbleUpon video channel than actual TV.
- You accidentally press the "mod down" button while reading a stupid e-mail from a coworker.
- You've stumbled more pages today than words have come out of your mouth.
- You begin measuring time on the basis of stumbles (e.g., "How long was that meeting? Oh, about 40 stumbles.")
I am no longer posting on this blog. I have a new political blog called The Burning Itch, which is updated regularly.
July 15, 2007
10 Signs You Use StumbleUpon Too Much
In no particular order, here are the ten signs that you use StumbleUpon too much.