New Blog

I am no longer posting on this blog. I have a new political blog called The Burning Itch, which is updated regularly.

February 7, 2007

Walker Lever

It has been nearly 3 years since NBC merged with Universal Studios. Once this happened Conan O'Brien had a running joke on his show in which he would pull a lever and have small clips of Walker, Texas Ranger, which was previously owned by Universal, to be shown.

I had almost completely forgotten about this segment until I came across a couple of clips on YouTube. If you haven't seen it yet, or just want a good laugh for the day, I have posted both bellow. It just shows how awesomely bad the writing and acting was on that show (which lasted for 8 years!). Enjoy!





If you find more clips, please let me know. I would love to be able to post all of them here.

No comments: